Debate World Fantasy Baseball

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Auction Date?

Glen says
Auction Date: Our window on this is small. NDT ends on March 28th. Opening day is April 5th. I want to shoot for Sunday, April 3rd for our auction.

Charles answered
April 3rd is basically the only day that won't work for me. I'm staying in WA for a week after the NDT. I'll be at Whitman. But we're flying out on Sunday. Friday the 1st or Monday the 4th would be best for me, though I understand the desire to do it on a weekend.

Glen again
Auction Date: I'm fine with Friday, April 1st, depending on how that works for other folks. We could start that evening and finish early Saturday morning. If we are unable to decide on a date between the NDT and opening day I suggest we consider an early March dates. After districts but well before CEDA Nats and NDT. This might give us a bigger window to negotiate a date.

1 Comments:

  • My preference is after the NDT. Too much else going on to try to dedicate the time to get ready and have the auction before the season ends.

    By Blogger Gordon Stables, At 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home